Method feeders for carp fishing can be a gratifying way to catch all sizes of fish. No matter how stocked the lake you are fishing is, you could be rewarded heavily with some nice fish using this method.
Method feeder fishing is one of my favourite ways to catch big carp, but it does take a good bit of effort and knowledge.
I’ve put together a full guide to method feeder fishing completely FREE when you enter your email in the box at the bottom of this page.
The guide will be delivered instantly to your email.
- A detailed explanation of Method Feeders and the various types available.
- How to tie the perfect method feeder rig – step by step with images.
- How to easily and effectively attach hook baits to your rig.
- How to prepare the perfect method feeder mix to maximise your catches.
- Best hook bait pairings for the method feeder.
- Easy to follow steps for fishing with a method feeder.